Support Cache Free TV



Sunday, December 11, 2011

What's happening at Cache Free TV?

I just wanted to post a quick note about what I'm up to.

First, I am suspending antenna installations until the weather improves and roofs are clear in the spring. There are a few people whom I've already spoken to, and I will attempt to get them set up ASAP.

Second, I am working on a batch of antennas to fill current orders, and I should have a few "extras" available after New Years.

Third, I am planning to do a complete review of EVERY channel I get - I'll rate each channel according to usefulness and quality of content, usage of bandwidth for HDTV and subchannels, and quality of picture. I believe I will start that project after the New Year as well.

To my readers, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. For those of you that are enjoying FREE OTA TV from an antenna I've built and/or installed, THANK YOU for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are moderated to prevent spam