The "Secret" for Getting FREE HD TV.
This is NOT your grandfather's Antenna TV!
Please, READ THIS ENTIRE POST before you do anything!
Homework #1: Part 1: Look up your stations.
Guide to Antenna Box Labeling:
When purchasing an antenna, look for the CEA-certified antenna mark for outdoor antennas (which corresponds to the colors on your stations list). There is also a CEA-certified indoor antenna mark, which does not apply to this mapping system, but certifies that your indoor antenna will work in geographic areas that are appropriate for indoor antennas.
- For an Indoor (on top of our TV/same room) Antenna, enter 5
- For a Outdoor Single Story House (Rooftop) enter 15
- For a Outdoor Two Story House (Rooftop) enter 25
- If a separate Mast/Pole Mount enter the height of the Pole.
Your results will look something like this:
If you look right above the Graph and Station Chart, you will notice a Link line in bold script.
TVFool saves your/that chart on their Website, and you may use that link to refer to it at any time in the future. It is also wise to save that link to your chart on your Computer. Once moving away from the page, it is possible that you will not be able to return to it, without having the link available.
(On the public display of your Chart, your address will NOT be shown, and GPS Coordinates will be modified for Security Purposes)
Please understand, that all of the channels listed on the Chart will not necessarily be able to be received. And it's possible that several of the remaining Channels which can be received, are of no interest to you.
2. Paste the link you obtained from http://www.tvfool.com/ in part 2 into your post
3. Provide details about your current TV and antenna setup such as:
Warning: Please do not post your home address or personal information in your post.
Can someone do it for me?
- How much your antenna costs ( from FREE to over $100 for multiple antennas / amplifier / rotor),
- Whether or not you already have cabeling installed in your house,
- You'll need to add about $50 for each TV you need a converter box for.
TVfool - http://www.tvfool.com
AVS Forum - http://www.avsforum.com/
RabbitEars - http://www.rabbitears.info/
DTV usa Forum: http://www.dtvusaforum.com/